Created in Bordeaux in 1895, LAFFORT has participated in the main stages of the evolution of oenology that followed Pasteur and his fundamental discoveries. The company is characterized by a strong involvement in both applied and fundamental research. LAFFORT is also characterised by the mastery of its production tools, enabling it to offer a highly technical offer and know-how specific to oenology. With a family tradition and innovative orientations, LAFFORT is present in more than 70 countries. This international-oriented ETI, composed of an expert team, is looking for its new collaborator:
A Sales Export Manager (M/F)
(Germany, Austria Hungary, Switzerland, Northern Europe, Poland, UK)
If you are looking for an experience with the world's number 1 in its category
Wish to combine rigour, innovation and creativity
Bring your expertise in oenology and strategy
And establish a real link with the markets
Apply, we are waiting for you!
- Implement and monitor the strategy defined by the Sales and Marketing Department and the General Management
- Ensure respect for the company's brand image
- Propose and achieve business objectives for their area
- Study the rates and offers
- Lead the sales force in place in his area (distributors, agents, sales representatives)
- Organize competitive intelligence: price-product-arguments
- Update customer files (contact person, telephone numbers, fax, e-mail)
- Analyze customer needs
- Propose ideas for the development of specific products or the adaptation of existing products to better meet the needs of its market
- Serve as a contact between the various research centres or poles in its area and the company's Research & Development team.
- Keep informed of new products and their exact composition.
- Ensure the proper (operational) functioning of the ADV corresponding to its area.
Enologist degree, Agronomy engineer, with a specialization/experience in sales
Accurate, autonomous, organized, creative, mobile
A validated experience in the cellar, an international culture (3 to 5 years minimum)
A sales interest
English required, ideally German
The elements to be taken into account:
Framework, fixed and variable status
Location (France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary)
Travel to be expected (50%)
Mail for applications (CV): firstname.lastname@example.org