We are a family run winery located 1 hour north from Vienna. For Vintage 2020 we are loooking for motivated cellar hands.
Last year we had a cool team with interns from Chile, India and Australia - this year we would love to gather the same great team.
We provide housing (private house 200m away from winery for all cellar hands and interns, with big garden). Car be borrowed from us; grocery shop in walking distance, more shops and restaurants close, railway station with direct trains to Vienna in next village
- team work: crushing and pressing.
- liaising with winemaker in regards to addition rates, juice evaluation and press cuts
- emptying, cleaning and general maintainance of equipment
- assistance with rackings, wine transfers, red press offs, filtration (new Strassburger filter) and loading, yeast buttler
- small chemical analysis of juice and wine
- basic technical knowledge of this work,
- good relations with your companions
- effective communication
- fork lift and tractor driving experience would be highly appreciated
- love for wine
- own initiative -> we love if you want bring in your own ideas!
Please send your application to the attention of Georg Weinwurm via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).