DDWine is a community of independent French wineries. Our platform unites wineries on one side and both individual and professional end users on the other. We provide the shortest route from producer to consumer.
We sell our wines both in France and abroad. We are entering the German market from mid-September 2020 and are therefore expanding our staff.
Who are we looking for?
We are now looking for a sales representative for our wines in Germany.
Our products (wines)
You can find the range of wines sold on ddwine.de.
- presentation and sale of our wines to restaurants, gastropubs, bars and qualified retailers throughout Germany;
- calls, letters and personal meetings with potential buyers;
- attracting new professional customers;
- representation at exhibitions and events in the country and abroad.
Our site is now becoming more popular with individuals. Sales for corporate customers are handled by our sales representatives in different countries (France, UK, Russia).
- love of wine and wine business;
- understanding the German wine market;
- negotiation skills, friendliness and self-confidence;
- high level of personal responsibility;
- knowledge of German (mother tongue) and English (for communication within the team).
It would be a plus if you:
- have a professional knowledge of wine (WSET qualification or similar);
- have your own contact base for restaurants and sommeliers in Germany;
- are sociable, strong in negotiations and have the ability to make creative decisions;
- are positive, proactive and thrive in a dynamic work environment;
- have entrepreneurial thinking.
Tools and methods
We give you the freedom to choose tools and methods for your work. It is important for us to reach maximum sales performance and good measurable results.
- fully remote work (no need to sit in the office, but you will need to meet in person with restaurants in Germany);
- an opportunity to share and implement your ideas;
- a dynamic working environment in a young, motivated team;
- variety of tasks and fast internal decision-making processes;
- good percentage of sales.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Experience: customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or better by WhatsApp +79091153210.